Thursday, October 9, 2008

Work it out!

So this week I was finally able to get back to the gym since being pregnant. Life just got away from me and I'm working on getting things back. So, I have been doing my own thing and taking classes at the gym. Today I took a ab and tone! It kicked my butt but I loved feeling like I was doing something about my body! Some days I just go and hit the treadmill and the weight machines. Either way I love getting out and doing this. Jack will be 6mos soon and I know there is some weight I'm going to hold on to until I finish nursing him. I'm OK with that, but I want to not feel so weak anymore. It also helps my mood, and right now I can be moody! With less sleep and more to do, weary, doesn't really explain it. But I know after Jack hit 1year...things get better for me. The point of this whole blog is to help me remember I can make it even on the days my whole body is sore! LOL! I love the way I feel after a workout and I know my boys enjoy the happier mood. Hope you all have a great day and do something you put off but know you'll feel better after you do it. That always makes me feel better too. Love to all!

No comments: