So Brett is getting close to being 3yrs. He has decided he likes things fast. I'll be driving down the road and he is in the back seat saying, "Go faster Mommy, go faster!". Isaak tells him that mommy has to go medium-fast. Anyway, everything is faster...spin me faster, throw the ball faster, push me faster. You name it he wants it faster! Well, yesterday we are baking bread. Brett loves to stand on the stool and help me. Isaak has never been interested for some reason, but Brett loves the cooking thing. So anyway, I have just put in the wet ingredients and they have to be blended. Brett loves turning the mixer on. So I help him turn it on slowly so we don't make a wet mess everywhere. So it's mixing and he yells make it faster, and hits the switch! Well, we all know what happens when super wet ingredients haven't had a chance to mix with the dry! It makes a mess! But I could only laugh as he stood there with shock and fright on his face at what he had done! But we were able to save a lot of it and make two loaves of bread instead of the 3 it was suppose to make! It still tasted good, as Brett loves to eat the dough...so do I! Her are some pictures of him helping and eating!

This would be the helping pic...he loves punching the dough!

This was the eating part! Oh, man he's such a mess!
P.S. We aren't looking forward to Brett of Isaak being able to drive one day. With Isaak getting mad while learning and Brett wanting to go faster...Jack will have to drive everyone around! LOL!
4 comments:
Love it!! Scarry thought about driving!! AHHHH!!!
HA! I love that he likes to help you bake. You may have a little "Ace of Cakes" - or breads - on your hands there!
So that sounds like Talladega Nights!! Well, maybe he'll grow up to be a rich racer too!! Don't put it all on Jack just yet, he could be worse than them both!! Love you guys!!
Too funny. Sounds like something Bliss would do.
Post a Comment