Here's the plan. To try to convince my mind to return to me I have and am taking the following steps. The boys will be separated for an unknown period of time. They share a room...not anymore. Isaak will be moved to the front room. Brett will stay in the back room! The door nobs have already been turned around so I can lock them in at night and they can't go around the house waking everyone up! This includes baby Jack...their favorite to mess with. The toys will be divided between the two rooms and the train table is gone! (thanks for that advice, Sara) Also, if they decide to wake up early, even locked in their rooms, they will be napping by 11am.They have made the first move to start this battle and I will win it! Or join my mind wherever she is! I cannot stand throwing a pitty party...I have set up my plan and will aply it. If it fails, I will adjust. I love them, but this cannot happen. Please keep me in your thoughts...I am going up against two wild jungle monkeys that leave things in shreds behind them. Mom... I love you and will never be able to apologize for all the things I put you through growing up but I will try until one of us is no longer here! LOL! Really, I'm sorry!
2 comments:
Good luck with that!! I'll keep you in my thoughts when I get to sleep in some days!! Just kidding, don't worry I'll be there soon enough. Until then, I'll sleep in for the both of us!! Love you!
Good Luck! You know my stance on locking people in their rooms. Also, I'm a firm believer in locking myself in my own room. There have been plenty of burning hinney's for waking me up at some ungodly hour in our past. Stay strong, parents are supposed to win!
Post a Comment