Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Long time coming!
So this week has been crazy for Jack. He has been sick with some virus...coughing and tons of snot. So much so it has been making him toss is cookies. We have been up with him for a few nights now trying to do all we can to help him sleep. And I am sure most of your kids become the worst "moma's babies" when they are sick. So most of the comforting has had to come from me. It's fine it just can wear you out. Anyway, he is hopefully over the worst and on to feeling better in the next day or so. But, what has been a long time coming? His first tooth!!! He has been cutting this thing since he was 3mos old. Actually it was a little before that but it's finally here. I felt it yesterday as he bit down on my finger! That has had to caused some pain too...on top of being sick. Also, he said Moma this morning. He was whining in his exer saucer and I was walking to pick him up and he looked up with those sad, tired eyes and said, "Moma"! I was so happy. He has been saying Dada for a while now cause Danny (literally) starts at birth telling them to say Dada! LOL! Those are my updates! Here are some pictures too, enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Awww...poor Jack! At least he's getting over the bad part!
I love the pics! You look great!!!
you look so cute in that pic with the boys!! you are looking great too!!
thanks to you both. I'm in the gym 4 days a week for an hour. I feel a lot better too!
Cute pictures. Hope Jack will feel better soon. You look good.
That is an adorable picture of you with the boys! Love it! Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment