Tuesday, July 15, 2008

OH, my aching TOILET!

If I have learned one thing from having kids it's that you can't be upset with them about everything...they are going to experiment. Just make sure they know the consequences to their actions. For instance, wipes don't dissolve in the toilet. The consequence they can't go potty inside until the plumber comes to remove the clog. We all live and learn! But the upside is that I do have boys so there is no toilet paper unless they need to do #2. So it hasn't been too bad waiting.


On a more upbeat note...these are my new pictures of Jack. A friend of mine from church took them for me on her camera. This has a story too! She so kindly came over to my house one morning and spent like an hour here working with Jack and getting some great pictures. She even gets the CD to me that day! She was so great about it all. Then I download the pictures I want to my computer then to the Sam's club photo center. I ordered the sizes and number of prints I wanted and set it up to pick them up from the store here in town. Well, about an hour later I get a call from Sam's club. The girl on the other end says in order to get my pictures I have to have a release form signed from the place I had them taken. I explained that they were not professionally done so I wasn't sure how to get a form. They didn't believe me so I had to call my girl friend and get her to call them and then go to the store to sign a piece of paper allowing me to pick up the pictures. It was ridiculous and I apologized to her for the trouble. But, I got the pictures and here are the rest of them.


4 comments:

Rachael M. said...

That is quite a compliment to your friend!

Love the photos, especially the little feet :-D

Alicia said...

He is sooooo cute!!! I can't wait to meet him! What great pictures too!! Hope your day is going better!!

Sara said...

Jack is so cute! The toilet sounds like something that would happen to us. Thankfully, we have boys, huh?

Blake and Courtney said...

Pictures of Jack are darling!