I now understand why most people these days stop after three kids! My day is so full and overloaded that I literally go to bed with more to do than when I woke up! NO LIE! Here's a peak at just today. I get out of bed at 6:30am. I am woken up at 4:30am by Jack who is understandably ready to eat. I feed him at 10pm and he sleeps til then! Awesome, I know! First baby of mine to do this. But before I have the chance to fall back asleep I am greeted by my 2year old at 5am( and yes this is EVERY morning)! Just a side note locking the door does not deter him one bit. By 6am Isaak is up and every five minutes bugging me about breakfast and/or drink! So finally after continually telling them to be quiet so Jack can continue to sleep, and them coming in to bother me some more, I give in and get up. Extremely exhausted!
So I give in at 7am and get them breakfast. By the time they have finished I have put the dog out. Cleaned up whatever they did while they were awake and I was still in bed. After that Jack is usually back up and getting close to wanting to eat again. So before he starts screaming at me I shovel something in my mouth (nothing with milk in it) and go to nurse him. During the nursing I have to put underwear on Brett and usually stop wrestling matches that go too far. At 8am I send them to their rooms to do whatever they want for an hour while I watch Golden Girls and clean up the kitchen...yes, I love that show and I don't care what anyone else thinks!
By 9am I am being begged for a snack and juice. Little things like this go on all day. Well, add to it today that Brett didn't get a nap and is having some serious terrible two issues made our day super stressful. He went from one thing to another all day breaking it or playing in things that would make him sick. After dinner he managed to do both at the same time and he was lucky to survive his Dads anger. He can only muster so much patience. So what did he do? Well, you all read my toilet store from a week ago. Brett tried again to get a plumber out to our house. We kept hearing the toilet lid go up and down while Brett was suppose to be using the potty! Well, Danny went to check on him and found the toilet over flowing and the bathroom flooded! I heard the spanking in the kitchen! He had unsuccessfully tried to flush a whole roll of toilet paper down the toilet. He had also taken the time to unroll it off the roll before hand...he had done that the day before.
Needless to say by the time I get in bed at night (10pm or later) I'm exhausted. Danny has already been in bed an hour before that. Today I was extra tired getting everything ready for our yard sale tomorrow. I need a vacation! Love to all...I know there are other moms who know how I feel!
3 comments:
Sounds like my day!! Hope that your yard sale goes great tomorrow! I made a whole $40 today!! Yippie!! I can't wait until this lady picks up the car seat for a few more dollars!!
Been there! Don't worry is does get somewhat better. At this point I'm wondering if there is anyway school could start next week instead of two weeks from now. I've had ablout all the summer fun I can stand! Gotta go the kids have locked themselves in their rooms, that can't be good.
I guess that's what I have to look foward to, huh? ;-)
Post a Comment