Well, honestly he started out big too! He is doing well...a bit of a runny nose right now, but still eating and sleeping well. The older boys are loving the summer. Swimming is their favorite thing to do and we have neighbor with a pool. Mom and Dad also have a pool now and when Danny goes out of town after the 4th, we will stay with mom and dad for a few days to enjoy the water. I have just been busier than words lately and I don't see it slowing down for another 18 years or so. LOL! Anyway I wanted to get some new pictures up and give a quick update on how we are.


3 comments:
he is sooo cute and yes getting big too!! what a cutie pie!! give them all loves for me!!
haha.. Jack's shirt was like that the other day when I was there, too, until I pulled it down and realized it said, "I might be little but I think BIG!" I think "I might be big!" fits him better.. haha
Hey!! I saw you listed on Debbie's blog and decided to take a peek. Your new little one reminds me of Noah at that age. All chub and I loved every bit of it. I am sure you do too.
Post a Comment