Monday, January 9, 2012

Work it out!



No, I don't have a New Year's resolution to get in shape!  I have been going to the gym regularly for years now, but it is nice to have the support of my family.  Since the older two boys are in school I take Jack to play while I workout.  On days I don't really want to go Jack will come to me and say, "Mom, aren't we going to the gym?  I want to play!"  Then I feel motivated to get my stuff on and hit the gym!  I love it!  It really does help me stay focused.  I just wanted to share that little story cause I have been thinking about it this morning since Jack, yet again, motivated me to go workout!

1 comment:

Sara said...

That's so sweet of Jack! Love that little guy! Keep up the good work!