Thursday, January 26, 2012

The things they say!

 This is Bones

  My boys have to come up with some of the craziest things.  For example, we have been trying to make sure the boys flush the toilet after they use it.  They are actually really good at it, except when it come to flushing their poo.  So the other day I went to use the bathroom and was putting the seat down(I'm out numbered...no use fighting that) and noticed it REALLY needed to be flushed.  So I called the boys and asked them who needed to come flush this so I could use it.  Amazingly none of them had knowledge of having used the potty, but I kept pressing the matter so the toilet would get flushed.  After a minute or so Jack said..."Mom, Bones did it!".  Really, our 4lbs 9in tall Chihuahua jumped on the toilet and used it without falling in?  There are so many things about that statement that were wrong.  At this point I knew I had lost, and flushed.  They were all given a punishment and Bones got a doggy treat!

No comments: