Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight (Remember who you are)

A group of girls and I went to see the movie. I'm still undecided on what I thought about it. But I knew I was going to hate the love story. I have never been one for that sort of stuff. It's just too unrealistic. To me even more so than the vampire adventure part. But that's veering off that point. We made a day of it. We went to the early matinee then hit Red Robin for lunch. The sad part of the whole thing was that the movie made me feel old. Most of the actors were born in the 90's and it was crazy. Anyway, here are some pictures of the day and then Jack and I once I got home. He is growing so fast I feel like I can't keep up with him. He has his third tooth now and becoming mobile. I hope that the rest of you who read the books were able to see the movie if you wanted to.

Anne and Aubrey (too cute and sweet)

There is a story to this picture but I had to include it!

Brendi's picture she's sending to Edward!

All of us after
He is just so big!

3 comments:

Are You Being Messerved said...

I went and saw the movie last night and I have to say I liked it. Of course I didn't read the book, but sometimes I like seeing the actors and then read the story. It was cheesy, but I knew it would be.
She wrote a story about teenagers, so everything was over dramatic and cheesy. So, I think it was good. I think Robert Pattison is better looking in the movie than in real life. The messy hair bothers me, but in the movie he was quite good looking!! Love you and see you at Thanksgiving!!!

Sara said...

Love the pictures. Look like you guys had fun. Jealous...can't wait to go out with the girls!

Alicia said...

hey there!! love your pic with Jack! He is getting so big and you look great in that picture with him too!!