Thursday, November 13, 2008

"Because my aunts want pancakes."

The funniest conversation went on between Isaak and Brett tonight. They were playing play doe while I was getting dinner ready. Isaak was using the circle cutter to make circles and he said, "I am making pancakes". And Brett said, "Why you making pancakes?". To which Isaak replied..."Cause my aunts want pancakes so I'm making them a lot!". Then, he pretended he was talking toward the other room saying..."Hold on I'm making them as fast as I can!". It was too funny. Oh, and that sentence Brett said is written the way he said it, not grammatically correct. Isaak got so intense in making the pancakes that he literally fell off the bench. He was just cracking us up! I know this is short but it was just too funny. It may be one of those things you had to be here and actually see and hear to laugh, but it was too good to watch them.

Needless to say they are excited to go to the grandparents for Thanksgiving! Brett says he is ready to play football! Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed the little story. Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Ummm, yes Isaak, your aunts do like pancakes! Thanks for thinking of us.