OK...so I was so disgusted lastnight as I was watching Dances with the stars. There was this girl on there who has 4 kids(the youngest is 6mos) and she is so tiny I could have picked her up. I know that most of it's genetics and I can't do anything about my inherited backside but man I get so tired of looking at my chub hanging over my jeans.
I have come up with the way I think things should be after having babies. I feel that with everyone you have you should look better than before each time. So after the first one your tummy goes flatter than it was before. The second your tummy is flat and your boobs don't sag. You know what I mean, they deflate then you have to just take the skin that's left and shove it up into a bra to fool people into thinking you have something. Then on the third one the tummy, boobs, and butt look just amazing! I'm doing 20 walking lunges a day and I still look like I shove donuts in my mouth all day. Then, after that, I feel there would be more justice to sacrificing your whole body and hormones for almost a year each time. I mean come on...men already only have to think about losing 10lbs and it's gone. Women already struggle with it. Then you add in how messed up things get after having kids. Oh, I could just vomit! Sorry having a rough week with my looks. It will pass I'm sure! But I still like my idea for getting back normal. It should be like a reward! LOL!
I work out everyday and walk a couple a miles 3 to 4 times a week and I'm just not losing it they way I thought I would. Then Danny comes home yesterday, after working out at the GYM...whole 'nother story about the gym. But telling me how everyone was complimenting him on his arms and crap. Just made me ill, wish he would just keep it to himself. This is just one of those things I don't understand in life.
4 comments:
I think that is an AWESOME plan.
I'm currently trying to figure out a way to trick myself into believing that I don't like chocolate...
I have the same problem...LOL! It will come off I just hate that it's so stinking hard!
I just remind myself that those Hollywooders have personal trainers and chefs...that's how they look so good. That and plastic surgery. Anyway, they have to or they're out a job. I read an article once on losing weight after pregnancy and the author said never look at the celebrities, because it is very unhealthy how fast they lose weight, especially if your nursing. The author was a nutritionist/something or another and she even said it takes 9months to put on, it's going to take at least 9months to get off. It's not healthy or normal for everyone to go back to "normal" fast. Like you said it takes time and it's hard work. But I think you're looking good. I saw one of your Utah pictures and thought you looked like you'd lost some weight. I always hate how your skin feels so loose and takes awhile to gets its elasticity back. Ugh. Sorry so long. Love ya.
Ditto! I am sick of the chub too. It makes me sick how fast guys lose weight and get muscle tone. I can't believe Emily is almost 6 months old though...I really should have lost more weight than this by now. Ah, patience is a virtue...one that I am still working on!! Haha.
Post a Comment