Hello, from the Hatcher home. I have spent most of my time since Christmas in our home. Either with a sick child or trying to get over a bug myself. We experience this every year, and every year, by this time I am at my wit's end!
But as I sit here exhausted I can't help but think about how happy I am. And how my (sick) family have made me that way. When I became a mother almost 9 years ago I had a baby that hated life. Every time he smiled seemed like a miracle. Everyday that went by and I wasn't drenched in his barf I counted as a blessing. Ok, so this list can go on for a long time. I have three boys that have put me and my husband through a lot! But the whole point of it is...they have made me smarter, happier mom. And I'm sure they will continue.
I truly, know how to laugh at the good things and try to remember the bad things will pass. Also, they are little, people as well and I'm not the only one who has bad days. I have many more years as their mom, so I have lots more to learn. Like Joseph Smith Jr. said "I'm a rough stone rolling". My kids just keep pushing me down the mountain to polish me up! LOL
So, I will survive these sick icks and enjoy my spring and summer in the great sun, and weather! The pool is calling and I can't wait to get to it. It should be opened before the kids get out of school in May!
No comments:
Post a Comment