Monday, February 7, 2011

The Snow is melting!

We loved the snow and all the fun days playing in it, but it was time for it to melt. We can see our yard better now and today is suppose to be 51 outside. This will only last a day and will be back down to freezing tomorrow! The boys and I will take advantage of the weather and walk to get Isaak from school today. This year has not started of great for us, but it has given us the opportunity to count our blessings.

Now we just have to work on our Taxes. I'm hoping that doing two different states won't cause problems. But moving onto a happier topic. I taught a lesson in church yesterday that really made me thankful for all my mom did for me growing up. I definitely have a wonderful feeling when I walk into our old home, where I grew up. She does a great job making it HOME! I pray that my boys will have the same fond memories of our home like I do of the one I grew up in!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

MAke sure when filing your taxes that both states don't charge your entire income. You'll get bit! They should only charge you taxes on the portion of his salary when you lived in their state, not on the entire amount that will come on his W-2, just FYI!

Emily said...

Thanks that's helpful to know! We don't want taxes to get us this year cause of the move!