I promised Isaak we would start a post about his teeth! He discovered, while brushing his teeth this week, that one of the bottom ones is loose! He wants to keep up with is on here. So I promised him I would. I think I'm going to do a before and after picture so he can see it forever. But he is so excited he can barely stand it! This from the boy, who at 3, discovered our teeth fall out when we are little. Then, immediately burst into tears saying he doesn't want to lose his teeth ever! Oh, how they learn and change! So, I wanted to keep my promise and now I have.
My little Isaak who didn't get teeth until he was almost 8mos old, is now losing them. He also only got one at a time...it took forever! All my other boys did it two at a time! I swear Brett woke up one morning and just had a mouthful...LOL! So, more to come on the teeth!
No comments:
Post a Comment