Sunday, April 4, 2010
My poor parents!
That's all I keep thinking lately. In just a few weeks they found out that three of there five daughters would be moving. And one is already out of state! Yes, Danny got a new job and we, too, are moving. Now, we are faced with the stress of selling our house as well. Granted we do not have the projects Sara and Jennie have so ours is on the market and ready to show. Danny has to start work on the 19th of this month. He will be up in Vienna, VA. Which is basically in D.C. We are looking at living in northern VA. I am excited, but the biggest thing on my mind now is selling the house. The boys and I will be here until Isaak finishes his school year and maybe a couple weeks longer if the house hasn't sold. We are hoping that won't be the case but know we have to think of everything. This has all happened rather quickly, but we know it's the right move for us. Keep us in your prayers and I know it will all work out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SO my comment about the sod in the back helping the house sell faster...very relevant now! Congrats on the new job. We were at your parents house on Saturday visiting Sara. She caught us up. Congratulations!! What an exciting new adventure! My roommate when I lived in Boston is from Vienna! Will pray that your house, Sara's house, AND JEnnie's houses all sell quickly. SHew!
I know...lots of praying. We have been praying for everyone, even ourselves! Thanks for the help! I feel Heavenly Father has had a hand in all of our lives so I'm hoping he continues it with the help of our houses selling and our moves. He knows where he wants us!
wow, congrats to Danny on the new job. Sounds interesting. I loved DC and the Alexandria area when I there for work. This will certainly be a huge change for ya'll. Let us know if you need anything in this adjustment time where I assume Danny will be gone some.
Post a Comment