Sunday, January 3, 2010

Just really quick

We survived the Holidays! The New Year is here and I'm ready to leave 2009 behind me. It was great seeing the whole family at the Ford cabin and I hope we all enjoyed each other! The cousins love playing together and we had a family picture taken again this year. I'll try to post it on here. On Christmas day we were here in Huntsville and Danny's Dad and Grandmother came for a visit. It's always nice to see family. The week after Christmas Momom, Danny's mom, came to stay for a few days. So Christmas lasts til after the new year around here each year. The kids think it's great! They get gifts for like, two weeks!

Other than that it is now freezing, we still don't have a back yard and my flower bed in front is still just a dirt spot. But all in good time! Soon I will have more...and happier reports!


This is the pic we used but we touched it up and cropped mom in. I couldn't get it to load. Sorry!

4 comments:

Rachael M. said...

You and Sara have the CUTEST haircuts!!! Everyone looks awesome. But you need to bust out a tri-pod so your mom can be in the picture to start with! LOL

Alicia said...

love the family picture!! all of you are so cute together!

Jennie said...

Hurry and forward those pics to me (this year's and last)! THey look great! I'm glad ya'll had a great extended holiday!

Emily said...

Rachael, I know...we had mine last year but Danny couldn't find it this year before he came. So we had to improvise. The end result looks good but wouldn't load up right on here. I can email it but not post it places.