We had our Halloween Party at church last night. So we always take costume pictures before that so they don't have to endure it before the real trick or treating! Jack took a minute to warm up to it, but loved the experience. Also, I have to say I am not above recycling previous costumes. So if you see some repeats that maybe the other boys wore in years pasts I hope you like them! I am keeping a costume container full of all our old costumes. So here they are!
Our first attempt at trying to get The Hulk to calm down for the picture.
That's better, we calmed him down before he destroyed the house!
All of them together. To keep Jack calm and in his hat I had to hold him!
2 comments:
So in those pictures, Jack totally looks like Isaak. I can't believe Isaak was Thomas the Train again this year. Too funny! Hey...it makes it more affordable, huh?
Well, unfortunately he decided to be James. So now we have Thomas and James costumes. His Thomas costume had gotten too small and luckily next year should be the last year the James one fits him. But yes we have saved money. This is our third or fourth year in the Train costumes so we haven't been buying them each year. Jack goes back and forth looking like Isaak and Brett! But no one else has had those cheeks. Jack too is in love with trains, so I'm thinking we will be getting even more use out of those costumes!
Post a Comment