As far as Brett and Jack go, theirs are easier to catch on film. So Brett first cause his are easy. His goals are to get undressed and play with his lunch boxes the he discovered recently. I have been trying to hide them(obviously poorly) until school starts. So that they will last the year. The were a gift from a neighbor she goes to Disney world a few times a year and brought them back to the boys.
Now, Jack's morning is just easier to show in pictures...I'll explain as we go.
First we make sure the recycling gets to his room!
Then he tests the durability of the toilet paper. I think this failed!
Then it's on the check on his brothers to make sure they are doing alright. While he's there he wants to make sure the ladder to the bed is safe.
Looks good, mom!
He has to make his play area comfy with beach towels!
Last, but not least, his favorite place to climb and sit to watch Diego!
This was all before 8am in this morning! Like I said they really do have goals!
2 comments:
You should get them started on the Franklin Planners right away! Can't let all those goals go un-prioritized. Just think of what could be accomplished if we could harness the industriousness of little kids.
Too funny! I truly believe that Isaak is destined to be a lawyer. I hope that doesn't mean Brett will be a stripper!?! Apparently Jack is on track to be some sort of natural disaster. j/k ;)
Post a Comment