Thursday, April 2, 2009

A baby shower!

As most of you know my sister Sara is having a baby here anytime now! We are all so excited! So we thought we would let her know how much we love her by taking her to lunch and showering her with gifts. She really wanted to go to Rosie's...a Mexican restaurant here in Huntsville. It is a very yummy place! Mom and Jennie drove up one Saturday and met us there. I have to say I have really been enjoying getting stuff for her and the new baby! Hope you all like the pictures!

Sara just looks so stinking good to be due anyday!

Mom looks great in that color!

The cake was yummy! Can you tell?

I got a picture of Jennie but she was talking and had her eyes closed so I didn't think she would appreciate me putting it up. She was too kind and brought a little girl she was taking care of that day! We had so much fun and I loved spending the day with them!

No comments: