I do have to admit that I am not as skilled as my sisters are at being a mother. They can keep up with their kids and make great things. I spend most of my day trying to think of things to keep my kids alive and out of trouble. Um, not doing so well at that either. Jack has decided to be an early walker and LOVES it. Brett can't resist touching everything and seeing how long it take to break it and Isaak cannot stop talking and asking questions...literally! Honestly I just need to suck it up and deal with it. But I love them all and I'll get there.
"What? I didn't do it!"

"Is this not the doggy door?"
Today I have Bliss and Zade as well. Saraneeded some time to actually get something done(been there)! So we were happy to let them come play! Here was some of our day!

Zade in the fire hat and the soccer ball!

Isaak chasing Bliss(behind the pole)

Having fun!

Man they are too cute!
3 comments:
You are a great mother! It's definitely hard enough trying to make sure your kids are alive and not trying to destroy your house. I feel the same way at times though. It seems like all of my sisters-in-law constantly have some kind of project that they are doing, and they all have more kids than I do, so I start to feel like I'm not very productive. However, lately I've started to realize that I've just got my own "projects"- working at the hospital a few days a month, and then when I am at home, I'm doing medical transcription work. They just happen to be different things and maybe not as fun as the projects they are doing, but I guess we all have different talents, right?
How fun for the cousins to play together! 95% of motherhood is pure survival but attitude makes all the difference. Remember, its endure (joyfully) to the end! Love you ;)
Thanks girls! That helps! I was really glad they got to play. After Bliss and Zade got there Brett asked where Evie, Kallie, and Holdyn where. And when they were getting here! I told him we were coming to visit soon. Maybe next week. Love you both!
Post a Comment