Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Few of Their Favorite Things

I think I must just be putting up lame posts lately, cause no one is commenting. There just hasn't been anything exciting of crazy fun happening around here. But I have taken the last few days to get some pictures of the boys doing what they love to do. Jack, of course, has the most cause he is the busiest since he loves being mobile! So enjoy the show!

One of Brett and Jack's favorite things is putting hats on. Brett puts them on Jack and they laugh!

Loves his vibrating teething toy! Thanks Momom!

When Momom visits the boys have too much fun.

Aunt Alicia's scrub jammies!

Playing on Mom's bed while she cleans!

Who needs toys when you have a pantry?

Taking the wet laundry out of the dryer while mom puts it in...isn't that fun?!

Playing with Bones!

Pushing the big trunk round and round the house!

Isaak stares or plays with anything that has a screen on it...drives me nuts but he loves it!

So that is what they love doing! I just keep up with them and make them help me keep things clean! Never a dull moment and most of the time that's great!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I love the first picture of Jack!

Jennie said...

The pictures are too cute!

Are You Being Messerved said...

They are soo cute!! I miss those boys soo much! Love you all and hopefully see you guys soon!