Thursday, January 15, 2009
An update on the Family pictures
I just wanted to let the family know that I have not forgotten about the pictures we took during Christmas. I have had a tough time getting the film developed. It is hard taking all the kids into Sam's for five seconds to drop off the film. And the other stores I drop film off at have gone ALL digital. So not film developing anymore. Boo! Anyway, I am taking them tomorrow and getting the film developed at Sam's and should have the prints by next week. It's funny that it takes longer to get my kids out of the car and get in the store than it does just to drop the film off myself. And we got to Sam's almost every weekend but we haven't been at all since Christmas. Anyway, I am getting a CD so I will put them up as well, and if anyone wants some let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment