We got up and got ready that morning. They had their back packs on for an hour before school started and ready to head out the door. We got there and they ran to their classes barely turning around to tell me goodbye. It was a relief and sorta sad all at the same time. Jack and I spent the morning chilling and getting things done at a normal pace with a lot less stress! Jack even napped for a couple hours. I ACTUALLY GOT A SHOWER, and didn't come out to find someone bleeding or the house in ruins! It was so nice! Anyway, at 12:30 I went to pick them up and they still had huge smiles on their faces! Brett had a great time and is ready to go back tomorrow! Isaak of course made fast friends and was telling me all about it day...minute by minute!
Here are some picks of them before we left for school!

3 comments:
Yay for school! I love the quiet!
they are getting so big and so very handsome!! glad that you enjoyed a shower! us mom's need one of those every once in awhile right?!?!?
HOW CUTE!
Post a Comment