Friday, April 4, 2008

My baby shower for Jack


I know you don't normally have a shower for your third baby, but I have a great girlfriend here who threw me one! My mom came and surprised me, and she also took my boys home with her for the weekend! It has been a well needed and enjoyed break. My nerves were really being frazzled by them lately. The end of this pregnancy has found me with now patience. So it was good for them too. I think they needed a break from crazy mom!
My friend Chrissy was nice enough to put a slide show together of the shower. I'm going to try to put it up with this post. I hope it works. I got everything I needed and then some. The girls that came are so great and I love them all. Brendi, the one who gave me the shower, is just so amazing! I am really blessed! I hope you all enjoy looking at the pictures. They are strong motivation for me to make it to the gym ASAP!

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i29/clb7725/?action=view&current=cb0ac9f8.pbw

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Looks like you had an awesome time! Don't worry another week is done and you are closer to having little Jack.

Melissa said...

You do have some great friends! You make a really cute pregnant lady!

Debbie said...

Glad you got lots of useful stuff! and what about these pictures make you have the urge to go to the gym? you look like a beautiful pregnant woman!